Diamondbacksolutions - Total Internet Security

My Website.
Off topic
Off topic.
The future.
Time.
Web Browser.
Website and the Internet.
Website transformation.
Websites and ambition.
powered by

My Blog

Malware

Hello! Today I will discuss malware and spyware.

Malware is short for: Malicious software. The word "malicious" should itself be a warning to you. And should be taken very serious.

Malware has several formats: worms, Trojan horses, root-kits, key-loggers, back-doors.

Worms are basically out to do as much damage to your system as possible. To try and destroy your operating system.

Trojan horses lay dormant: to gather Information from your computer. Like: passwords.

Root-kits embed themselves really deep in your system and are very difficult to remove. In a lot of cases you have to reinstall your operating system.

Key-loggers. A very nasty piece of spyware. They basically remember what you type on your keyboard. For instance: passwords to your accounts.

Backdoors: Another nasty piece of spyware. This is what hackers use, once they get access to your computer. They use this to install other nasty pieces of malware on your system; like the things I've discussed above.

One thing to remember: If you ever get any of these threats; this includes virus threats, which I will discuss in the future. Never reboot your system. This will make the problem worse.

I hope this helps you.

Steven

7 Comments to Malware:

Comments RSS
Lynna Islas on 25 January 2013 03:34
Informative lettering concerning Malware and Spyware! Your blog contains many useful and significant words about protecting PC from Malware and Spyware which really important to know. Thanks for letting me know concerning this matter!
Reply to comment

Steven on 25 January 2013 09:49
Thank you! It is an important matter! I will be putting more information on. When I have the time. There is a lot more to know. If you keep your anti-virus and spyware software up to date. Update it once a week. Some of them, do it automatically! But make sure yourself. I have a few in my software shop. And more will follow. Also: make sure you scan your system once a week. To see if your system is clear. Steve.
Reply to comment

Anderson Isai on 31 January 2013 07:43
Really it is true that worm can damage our operating system and another important thing is Trojan that can take our computer information like as password. Overall outstanding allocation here. Thanks mate carry on :)
Reply to comment

Steve on 31 January 2013 10:28
Yes! They can do an awful lot of damage to your system. Thank you for your comment. Please come back anytime. Steve
Reply to comment

ray ban wayfarer sale on 15 August 2014 21:46
I am constantly searching online for posts that can benefit me. Thx!
Reply to comment

ray ban outdoorsman on 21 January 2015 09:41
I'm still learning from you, as I'm making my way to the top as well. I absolutely love reading everything that is written on your website.Keep the posts coming. I loved it!
Reply to comment

Steve on 23 January 2015 10:41
Thank you! For your kind comment.
Reply to comment